Monday, January 28, 2008

Pre-Birthday Haircut

Yesterday we took Amado to get his haircut for his 2nd birthday, which is today. We went to a cool kid's place called MelonHead's. And although I can't say Amado had a great time (above, he's just getting his bearings back after a titanic struggle against scissors and comb), it was pretty fun for us. The jury is still out on the actual haircut though. The teachers at daycare all said he looks like such the little man now. But we're not ready for him to be the little man yet. He's still such our little boy.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Amado looks less than impressed! I'm glad though that you had a good time because afterall it IS all about us, right? HB, little guy...;-) Love Grandmas Coop and Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say he does NOT look thrilled with the whole thing, but he sure looks handsome! My daughter is still angry with me over the "bangs" I cut for her during her entire childhood, but she would NOT EVER sit still! So she lived with her older brother calling her darth vader...I highly recommend a professional doing it!

    ReplyDelete