Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cleveland Browns

I think this year I'll be a Cleveland Browns fan. Not that they are likely to be winners, but Cleveland's a Great Lake town, like Toronto. They're one of the old-time NFL teams, which I like. And their uniform fashion is minimalist, and uniform fashion is high among the reasons I like a football team. Plus, I like brown. Orange ain't bad either. And, my Mom's parents are from Cleveland too.

I also like the Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, and Pittsburgh Steelers.

I know, a lot of losers in this bunch. So?

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of losers, what? You don't like the Niners???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:08 PM

    We happen to like the Serrano D-backs. Friday nite lights. Sol and Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sol and Ty. I'm with you! I'd love to see a game! Any chance there will be one on the 27th???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I knew it was the end for the 9ners when Lawrence Taylor and the Giants killed Montana in the 1990 playoffs. (..and I never liked Steve Young)

    ReplyDelete