Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Collision of Spirit, Art, and Community

WonderCafe (www.wondercafe.ca), the website I work with, brought four of the top aerosol artists in the world together to collaborate on a huge mural on a wall donated by Metropolitan United Church in Toronto. Today we held the public unveiling of the work, along with a big street party including legendary hip-hop DJ crew, The MixTape Massacre, breakdancers, BBQ, public art space and a whole lot more. It was a truly inspiring day which created a deep reminder that we are all connected with a creative force that is so much bigger than ourselves...

3 comments:

  1. Aaron, this is just incredible. Congratulations on a job well done! I am so proud and inspired. Really, what is more important than the creative force that connects us all? (p.s. I love your new profile pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:55 PM

    I second Coop's sentiments. This must be so fulfilling for all. Oh and I love your new profile pic too!
    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, OK, I love your new photo too! And the artwork is just extraordinary. Hope I can see it in person someday. Congratulations on what is clearly a massive effort.

    ReplyDelete