Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!





Today is my Mom's birthday (she's the one seated in the top picture, with the "Olivia" shirt on) . I'm not sure how old she is, but I'm sure she's older than I am.

Recently Mom made the trip to the big city and got a totally cool tattoo of her totem spirit, a crow. Like the crow, she is brave, has a creative soul that can make something out of nothing, and has a strong wild streak!

Mom, we love you a lot and we miss you too much! Amadisto, Wendy, and I all hope you have a great birthday and a great year with many piercings, opps...I mean many blessings.

Much love!
A+W+A

2 comments:

  1. Coop! You did it! You wild woman! You so ROCK!!!!

    Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    Love,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 PM

    hey, belated happy birthday and what a rockin tat...way to go. Coincidentally, I am also getting one on my birthday. It will be my second, but it will be the first one I will be able to see.(wink) You look exactly the way I remember you....minus the change of hair color.(big smiles)again- Happy Birthday, Sharon

    ReplyDelete