Monday, April 21, 2008

What a Deal!

In the T Magazine column, "Sandra's Sources," Senior Editor Sandra Ballentine opens up her little black book of tips on where to go, what to buy and whom to know. This week Sandra looks at Hazel, a new specialty boutique in the tony Bloor-Yorkville neighborhood of Toronto:

Hazel is the only store in Canada that carries the London-based label Erdem and its incredible, printed cocktail dresses and gowns. I have my eye on a spectacular, tile-print scarf dress for $4,695 (Canadian dollars). I’m also kind of crazy about Courtney Crawford’s skyscraper-high stilettos.
I'm so thankful for tips like these, since Mother's Day is coming up and I know Wendy and my Mom would absolutely die for something practical from a "luxe label."

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks, Aaron. I really like that pancho affair on the blond skulking model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That model looks like she froze to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:36 PM

    Thanks for linking to the Moment blog. Always good to hear commentary from the blogosphere. Your sight looks great.
    Cheers,
    J.P.
    Editor, The Moment
    jp@nytimes.com

    ReplyDelete