Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little Man Nate

Wendy got us tickets to see the Toronto Raptors play the New York Knicks for my birthday (back in November). The game today was great, partly because the Raptors won, 111-100, and partly because we had a chance to see New York's diminutive guard (well, he's 5'8", which is small by NBA standards) Little Man Nate Robinson who's fresh off winning the slam dunk contest at the NBA All-Star game.

Little Man Nate is shorter than pretty much all the players, but he's built like the rapper 50 Cent and has a similar attitude. We even got to see him dunk on an alley-oop over Toronto's 7' center. The little man shot through the air like one of those dolls that attacks people in that horror movie (I am pretty sure only I know what I'm talking about here, but that's ok. Just imagine it.)

1 comment:

  1. I know the exact dolls you're talking about! How'd Booj like the game???

    ReplyDelete