Thursday, August 28, 2008

At'ta Boy!

Not much time for blogging these days, though I do snap off a quick tweet now and then, so watch the Twitter box in the right column or go here. (I mean, if you're that fasinated with my life, and who wouldn't be?) And like 100 million other people, I am also on Facebook.

Ok, just time for a quick joke (with apologies to my friend Rudy and a hat tip to Andrew Sullivan):

From Peggy Noonan, Wall St. Journal:

By the way, the best line of the convention so far? Ted Strickland of Ohio, when he echoed the 1988 Democratic convention joke about George H.W. Bush, that he was born on third and thought he hit a triple. Strickland said of George W. Bush that he was born on third and then stole second.
(Yes, that's a picture of lil' W above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment