Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Brain on Blogging

Apparently, this is the image of my brain while blogging here at Alma's Soulfood. Yes that's right. Here are the notes from the findings about me and this blog:
The logical and analytical type. They are especially attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications. They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.

Most of this I can relate to I guess, although I believe this is the first time anybody (anything) accused me of being "logical and analytical." I have always excelled at "imaginative models of reality" though.

You can get your own blog analyzed at:
http://www.typealyzer.com/index.php?lang=en


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting about your brain. I tried the link but it just keeps saying "error". I wonder if they mean my whole brain is mistaken or if they're the ones with the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm, it works for me, but maybe this will work better for you?

    http://www.typealyzer.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete