Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Los Dichos de Carlos Santana, Portland, Sept. 19, 2005

I've seen a lot of Santana shows, and at each one Carlos Santana offers a bit of "spiritual information" at some point in the concert. It's not what you would call orthodox, but it's always sincere and not anything like your usual concert fare. Here's the transcript from a show in Portland, Oregon on Sept. 19, 2005:

Greetings and thank you for the wonderful gift of your soulful presence.

Right now I would like to share some spiritual information for you. It's concerning the tsunami and Katrina.

We are influenced by Mother Nature and Mother Nature is influenced by us. This is not anymore about Republicans and Democrats, Bush, the Pope, or America. It's about the collective human consciousness. This is what Mother Nature is responding and reacting to. Can you understand what I'm saying?

I believe this is the time for us on this planet to co-create heaven on earth with a new way of thinking. To heal life, people, and the planet we need conscious participants. People who reason with their hearts, not with this [points to head], or this [points to eyes], and or this [points to groin]. Because this, this, and this gets you into another Vietnam, another war, which is all really about money anyway.

We invite you to become a conscious participant. First, make sacred time to visit yourself, to visit the light inside your heart. It's the same light of Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Allah, Rama, Jehovah, Chango; it's all the same light. God created you and me in the same image. First we are made out of light. Before you are black, or African, or Irish, or Italian, or Mexican, or whatever; first you are made out of light in your heart.

Please repeat after me if you can: I am that I am. I am that I am.

Don't be shy, the angels are listening.

I am that I am. I am the light. I am that I am.

This is what Jesus said to become Jesus. This is what Buddha said to become Buddha, Krishna, Allah, Rama, Jehovah.

First you must unite with your light. And then everything will be at your feet. Possibility, opportunity, all the blessings from God and the angels.

I have a lot more to read, but I'll just put that aside. All I want to say is, may the heavens open up and the angels bless each and every one of you with a deep awareness of your own light. I love you. I love each and everyone of you. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    got to love senor santana!
    he is so different and out there at times-but always RIGHT ON!
    when does he come back to toronto again?

    ReplyDelete