Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tree

Today looks like a beautiful day in Toronto. Yesterday was stunning. The day before yesterday was equally brilliant. However, the day before that was rainy. That's the day I took my new camera phone out to the park and took this picture of a tree.

Other than that fasinating news, Amado has his first big cold. He's still a happy little chap, in spite of the fact that his face is constantly dripping various liquids. He's already somewhat better than he was on Sunday, which I found myself amazed at. Much to our relief, he is actually getting better all by himself.

And our car is in the shop, but I'm sure it's not going to heal itself. Neither will it be painless.

1 comment:

  1. This photo took my breath away! I absolutely ADORE pictures in nature that are silhouetted and dramatic like this one. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete