Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You're another year old today....

...okay, don't remind me! This fat little chap was born on this day, many many years ago.....Yes, it's me. I've been trying to get Amado to duplicate this pose so that I could put up a picture of us together at 9 months, but I haven't got a good shot yet.

The coolest thing about this photo is the long string of drool running from my mouth to the floor. Now that's remarkable! (though it may be hard to see at this size, even if you click to enlarge the photo)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!!!
    peace and love, your friend Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron!

    Happy birthday!

    I remember this photo SO well, did I have my own copy of it or was there just one?

    I hope you do something special to celebrate today!

    Much love,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:41 PM

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Sooooooooooooooo cheeky!

    Happy Birthday, brother from another mother.

    Love,
    Julie

    p.s. Deadline? What deadline?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Adorable baby-then and now!
    You are the most beautiful and precious.
    I love you so-
    Wxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday aaron ...

    enjoy ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you all for the lovely birthday wishes! (Yes, Katie, this was the picture you used to have but you sent it back to me, sometime around my wedding I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete