Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday Afternoon in the Park

One of the most amazing things about living on "the East Coast" (as I still call it, though Toronto is far from any coast) is the annual explosion of spring. Each year there is a week of time when all of Mother Nature erupts in blossoms, leafs, and flowers. Everything natural starts humming with life. This happened this past week in Toronto.

Yesterday, I took Amado out for our "often-as-possible" trip to High Park, which is across the street from out house. I found a nice spot where the shade and the grass were just right for practicing his walking. When given the space, he's easily doing 30-40 steps in a row before stumbling. And he's very happy about it.

Now he's even toting his sippy cup along in case he gets thirsty during the hike.

Here's a picture taken with the Treo. It's low-quality, but that smile isn't.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Oh Sweet Booji!!
    Ok so I see him every day..but this pic is simply adorable!!
    Love,
    Amadisto's Mommy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 PM

    I am simply astounded! When I first saw this photo I thought little Booji was in the 3rd grade he looked so tall, now I see it's all perspective. I mean what 3rd grader carries around a sippy cup? This little guy is incredible! Great photo, Aaron....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:27 PM

    p.s. Nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it that little boy gets CUTER?

    I always love hearing about your time in the park. Thanks Aaron.

    ReplyDelete