Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inexplicably...

...the short articles I wrote recently for Sojourners have become the cover story of the April issue. I'm uncomfortable pointing this out, but I think this is the first time my name has been on the cover of this magazine. (It's there in the picture above, though you can barely make it out. I'll post a bigger image when I can get one.)

It's just hitting the newsstands now, so watch for it. Or you can subscribe to this leading journal of prophetic, justice-seeking Christianity here. Or you can go ahead and read the articles here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! I'm going to the bookstore NOW! This is fantastic. By the way, I can see your name on the cover here, but of course a mom would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:40 PM

    rock n' roll senor!
    i love it and you too of course!
    wmgxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Go you!

    ReplyDelete