Friday, August 03, 2007

Cold Tea

Wendy and I finally had the chance to see Cold Tea the other day. This short film is a stunningly beautiful, poetic story about the power that love has to break through in our lives. We watched it three times in a row, with much awe and discussion.

My long-time friend Katie Bowen directed and produced this film, along with David Kosh who wrote it based on a short story by Katie's dad, Roger Bowen. Katie, you are such an amazing filmmaker! It's no wonder that Cold Tea is getting picked up by numerous film festivals!

We want an encore performance, or at least a podcast of the director's commentary!

Congratulations Katie on this sweet (and cold) piece of art.

2 comments:

  1. Aaron...I couldn't agree more..very succintly put I might add. Kudos again to Katie for this fine film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aaron, I'm really honored. Seriously, when it touches my friends in this way, it means more than any festival could.

    Thank you for such heartfelt praise of our little film.

    Love,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete