Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Aquarius: Source of all waters


Amado's first bath a couple of days ago at the hospital. He seemed to like the water, or at least wonder what it was.

Holding our baby made me realize that if you can find one small space for spirituality in your heart, do what you can each day to nurture it and help it grow. The future of all of us depends on that. As my favourite musician Carlos Santana occasionally says from stage, "I know you can do it. I believe in you." I believe in us too. And I believe in the Spirit who makes all things possible.

It's been a crazy 24 hours...a cycle of feeding, changing diapers, and holding and rocking Amado as he cries. There's been some sleep for everyone too, but here and there. Not much to speak of really. So you blog readers begging for more photos will have to be patient for a bit. I'll post a bunch of 'em as soon as possible. Right now I feel thankful to have time to just butter my toast without interruption (which I attempted for 3 hours this morning with no success).

Amado is so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. He's a beautiful baby boy ... Congrats to both of you. I look forward to hearing more of the journey you and Ms Wendy experience as parents. It's a journey that is simply wonderful ...
    Big hugs to Mom as she recovers from the big guy !! (Mag says he's big for a prime - the RN in her)
    -rev shawn

    ReplyDelete