Sunday, February 05, 2006

Miles to Go


Miles Davis looking as tired as we are.

This is really just a test post, because everytime I've posted something in the last day the previous post has been deleted. I suppose there is a certain Zen-like quality to this situation, but I'd just like to know if these posts will stay put or if there is something wrong with the blogger system.

I was up most of the night with the baby, and Wendy didn't get a lot of sleep either. Wendy did the first feeding this morning while I was asleep. I woke up at noon, something which I haven't done for many years.

Amado's Uncle Tim and Aunt Michelle came over this morning (well, it was morning to me, actually it was about 1:00 p.m.) with Amado's cousins Ben and Caleb and we all had squash soup and fancy pastries for breakfast/lunch. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment