Sunday, September 02, 2007

Apocalyps

Apocalyps is a great Toronto photoblog that happens to feature a lot of excellent photos of our own neighbourhood on the westside.

In fact, this picture I pinched from the site features our former apartment building on Bloor St., where we lived for 5 years. Our former bedroom window is the one on the top right. Even more, the woman who I gave my empties to is right in the centre of this picture too. Plus, that's my car!

Ok, just kidding on that last one.

Check out Apocalyps to see some great photos of what I see everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    you mean the odd eccentric lady who took EVERYONE's empties and wine bottles for her own little reasons...at that point no stores gave money for the return of "empties."
    crazy pic baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Thanks for the feature. My girlfriend lives right beside high park so I spent a lot of time in that area, but now that she's gone to university I don't hang out on Bloor much. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete